Integrity, Respect and Honesty.
Integrity: Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity.
Build Trust: Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace.
Tell the Truth: Honestly represent products and services.
How can we help, support, solve and save money?
We respect our customer expectations and experiences. We are rewarded when your IT systems runs smoothly, NOT when you have a problem.
We get straight to the heart of the problem and fix the cause rather than apply a temporary dressing. Not only will we fix the problem, we will also advice how to avoid future problems bringing you down. In short, we will keep you up and running!
All hardware has ‘green’ Certificatication.
Not just security and protection, but also keeping up with the latest technology.
We also provide low cost customized internet connections for homes and businesses, and internet based phone systems (VOIP)
We offer reliable, cost effective IT System solutions for small to medium sized businesses.
Customer Satisfaction: We are rewarded when your IT systems run smoothly, NOT when you have a problem.
Get in touch
We offer professional IT support services to small to medium size businesses throughout Tauranga, Bay of Plenty region.
- iTech is an off-site department for companies that rely on technology.
- iTech focuses on YOU getting the most out of the wealth of technology available and getting it to work right for you.
- iTech exists to keep businesses running smoothly, when it comes to computers and technology.
Saving you money, time and IT headaches. Minimising IT problems and support costs.
- Consultation and Audit,
- Supply and installation of Hardware and Software,
- Network and internet services,
- VoIP and Broadband Services,
- Websites and e-mail hosting.
- You name it, we have it.
We are all-in-one local IT specialists, based in Tauranga, Serving Greater bay of Plenty, and North Island, New Zealand.
Working since the early 90’s with computers, laptops and hardware sales and installation. Over the years we multiplied our experience by working inside the information technology industry and directly dealing with the customers.
What we know?
From the customer point of view:
- Customers not getting the information about the products and services properly.
- They want the products of hardware and software to fit for their use, not more or less.
- Cost effective solutions with local support for trust and reliability.
From the IT industry point of view:
- No one utilising the components of any IT hardware, to its potential.
- Protecting vital information is critical to an organization’s survival.
- Many businesses operate within the confines, without understanding what really drives their business IT needs.
Competition in the IT manufacturing is very intense and fierce. At least every fortnight there is a new upgrade and a new product with more functions are introduced into the public market.
When we recognised there is a need for local business to stand-up and take advantage of this situation, iTech started with the aim: